Wow, UX Brighton 2010 Conference, 13 September!
Danny and James have really pulled a rabbit out of a hat with the upcoming UX Brighton 2010 Conference. What a great line-up!
- Rory Sutherland: you may have seen his TED talk, Rory is Vice-Chairman of Ogilvy Group UK.
- Eric Reiss: heard of him maybe? He’s one of the most well known figures in European UX.
- Claire Rowland: an accomplished Design Researcher, Claire has spent the last couple of years building up Fjord London’s UX research offerings.
- Jeroen van Geel: Interaction Designer and founder of the hugely popular Johnny Holland magazine.
- Julian Hirst: Head of Electronic Ink in the UK (They’re UX heavyweights: think financial trading UIs and fraud surveillance visualizations.)
- James Page & Sabrina Mach: owners of Fera Labs, makers of Webnographer, the remote unmoderated quantitative user research platform, and also co-organizers of this event.
- Plus another mystery speaker: who could it be?
Early bird tickets are only Â£69, but you can get a further 15% off if you follow @uxbri and tweet about the event.