The current discussion about the Amazon Kindle suggests that its feature list and capabilities far outstrip anything that traditional paper could ever manage:
- Fragile & intrinsically breakable.
- Supplier lock-in.
- Spies on you.
- Will probably be useless in a few years time.
- Limited battery life.
- Content cannot be traded second hand.
- Content cannot be annotated easily.
- Looks like it was made by Tandy in the ’80s.
- Uninspired attempt by a corporation to jump onto the walled-shopping-garden bandwagon a la iTunes.
- Makes you look like a dork.
- None of the above